Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Momentos - life and death


"Moments"
For the last 5 years I have been facing the death of some members of my family. I always believed that we do not die, we just change the dimension. This gives me some comfort. Each of us has our own time. Like R. Tagore says : "The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough."


This period of time I have been making a lot of things, like I have managed the construction of my new house, what has given me a lot of trouble and joy. It is also another way to make art: gardening, interior decoration and so on...
Besides, I enjoy reading. Lately I have been interested about Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross`s life and work. Eckhart Tolle also is in my list of my prefered authors. These books have helped me to understand life and its meaning, and they keep me living with joy, love and hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...