Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Collage Art

Today is another special day for me. I did something good that pleased me.

As I have been doing during my career as an artist, I have been donating my works for many different institutions in Juiz de Fora, MG, Brazil.
We left JF; my husband and I came to live close to São Paulo city, but I keep in touch with artists in USA, where we lived for 3 years.
I donated a collage for ART NOW FOR AUTISM, that goes straight to Autism Speaks that is dedicated to facilitating global research into the causes, treatments, prevention and an eventual cure for autism.

Listen to your heart and write to Claudine Intner, the organizer of Art Now for Autism, an annual exhibit benefitting autism awareness and research.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...